Open afternoon at Inspire Fitness
Saturday 26 January 2019
On 26th January between 12.30 and 3pm we’d like to invite you in to Inspire Fitness to try out our state-of-the-art exercise circuit.
We’ve got the most amazing workout equipment that makes working out enjoyable and effective. In fact, it’s so effective that if you do the 30-minute circuit 3 x a week we can guarantee you’ll get stronger, and getting stronger means a better quality of life.
Our circuit is:
• simple and suitable for any fitness level or ability even if you’ve never set foot in a gym before
• fun – just follow the curve and collect the dots, it’s almost like playing Pacman!
• not boring – every 6 workouts the training method changes to keep you motivated
• fast – you retest yourself every 6 workouts so you can see really quickly that you’re getting fitter
• safe – the programmes are based on your own maximum strength so are at exactly the right intensity for you, you’ll never get pushed too hard
• scientific – the training methods are highly sophisticated and based on the latest research in sport and exercise
You might have begun the year with grand intentions to eat better and be more active which is very admirable but for most of us those grand plans don’t always pan out. By the end of January, almost 85% will have given up on any behaviour changes they were attempting to make and will have resorted to previous eating habits and activity levels.
Don’t feel bad if you were one of the 85%. You’re in the majority! ??
But the fact that you thought about change means you’re in a process of transformation already, just at the early stages. You’re clearly aware that you’ll feel better and have better health outcomes if you take a bit more care of yourself.
Maybe what you tried or thought about trying just wasn’t right for you, or perhaps you weren’t sure it would get you the results that you’re looking for, or perhaps it was just downright boring.
Well lucky you, you’ve just found a solution to all those issues right here.
Come and join us on 26th and give it a try.
Our members would say you’ve got nothing to lose but more importantly… you’ve got so much to gain!