Upon visiting our website you are required to accept the terms and conditions listed below in return for receiving information about our company, services and any other business information supplied.
Conditions of use
- No liability is accepted for third party websites linked to or from or accessible through www.chippenhamconnected.com nor do we approve or endorse the contents of any such sites.
- The entire contents of www.chippenhamconnected.com are copyright with all rights reserved and remain our property.
- In the event of a dispute arising from the use or contents of www.chippenhamconnected.com we Chippenham Connected and you the user, agree to exclusively accept the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Information supplied in our web pages has been prepared with care and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, this information being honest, decent and legal from the date of creation. You agree that information or material accessed or downloaded through our web pages for personal or private use is done so entirely at your own risk and that you accept responsibility for any damage to hardware or software or data loss even if we are aware of the possibilities of such damage.
- Information supplied on our web pages is for guidance only and does not in any part form a contract and may be subject to change without notice. Reasonable effort is made to ensure we provide accurate and current information on our web pages. We are not liable for any incidental, consequential, cumulative, direct or indirect loses or damages from the use or misuse or inability to use, including omissions and misrepresentations and any errors on our web pages.
- You may download or print selections of this web site if only used for your personal information and not for reproduction. Except where stated the text, graphics and information of the web site are the copyright of Chippenham Connected. Copying and storage of this web site for permanent use or incorporation and reproduction whether for new media or paper use is strictly prohibited.
These terms and conditions will apply to all transactions placed online, by e-mail, telephone or by post with Chippenham Connected. Please read carefully before placing any order. All contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. Nothing in these terms and conditions will be deemed to affect your statutory rights. By using this site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions'. All transactions with Chippenham Connected. will be governed by these terms and conditions.
All references to the 'company', 'us' or 'we' will refer to Chippenham Connected. All references to the customer shall mean the person or persons purchasing or agreeing to purchase goods from the company. All references to the Web Site shall include reference to all URL's owned by Chippenham Connected.
We will not be liable for non-performances of our obligations caused or resulting from industrial disputes or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the company such as act of God, riots, civil commotion, flood, fire and legislation. If by reason of such circumstances it shall become impossible within a reasonable time for the company to wholly or partly supply the items ordered then the customer's liability will be limited to the value of the items already supplied together with any associated delivery charges.
Any information displayed on our web site(s) or other printed matter by the company is not regarded to be authoritative or certified as the best practice and is only considered to be useful supplementary advice to other certified codes of practice. All information on our web site is updated regularly.
Any complaint can be communicated directly to Chippenham Connected. We will endeavour to deal with your complaint within five working days of receipt. In the event where we cannot resolve your complaint immediately we will advise a likely time scale to you and keep you informed of any investigation.
You can browse our site(s) without disclosing any personal data to us. Any links to third party web sites are covered by the third parties privacy policies. We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
We will collect and store information about you to allow us to firstly, process and fulfill any order requirements and secondly to provide you with the best possible service. We will collect and store any personal data that you may volunteer whist using our services, e.g.(registration, placing an order or requesting a catalogue). All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will use the data for our own marketing purposes, including market research and to keep you up to date with any offers or information regarding our stores or direct sales channels.