Need to know
An exciting opportunity for a friendly, fully qualified and registered Optometrist to join our Chippenham Practice here at Boots Opticians, ideally on a full time basis. Our practice in Chippenham is a small freestanding Boots Opticians Practice and has recently been refitted.With one testing room and a supporting Dispensing Optician this is a friendly and efficient practice. We also offer Minor Eye Conditions Services (MECS) in this practice, alongside Hearing Care.Chippenham is a diverse market town with numerous shops, restaurants and cafes. There are excellent public transport links with the train and bus station all within walking distance of the Practice. Road links are also excellent, with the M4 close by. About Boots
This is your chance to be part of something a bit different. You’ll use your outstanding qualifications and passion for your role to provide an exceptional level of care to our patients.
Our patients are also our customers and they are everything for Boots Opticians. Working with the Practice Manager, our Optical Teams and Clinical Governance Optometrists, you’ll create a culture where everyone is passionate about doing the right thing for them. Together these elements will play a big part in making us No 1 for Customer Care.What you’ll be doing day to day.
What you’ll need to have.
- Using your leadership skills and passion for your patients to inspire your colleagues to deliver a really memorable customer journey.
- Bringing your vibrant personality into the day to day running of the practice – setting high standards to ensure everything runs professionally
- Building firm and longstanding relationships – not only with colleagues and customers but with healthcare professionals in the local community
- Listening to our customers – and provide the right, up to date information at all times
- Selecting the best products for each customer
- Ensuring that you effectively lead your team so that our customers receive an excellent service in a great environment
- Ensuring that we uphold the highest possible standard of clinical care
You will need to be a fully qualified GOC registered Optometrist with additional registration with the relevant NHS body, but in addition to this we’re looking for really inspiring people, with a friendly professional personality. It’s all about working together as one great team – after all, it’s our people that are at the heart of our business.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to add to your own professional development, and a chance to learn more about us as a business. It could open up even more opportunities for you with Boots Opticians, as we believe we can offer you the best professional development in the business. But it isn’t just about experience, we’re interested in developing you a bit more, the real you – and that is what makes us all feel good.What’s in it for you?
On offer is a generous salary, a competitive company pension scheme, excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus, along with having access to additional flexible benefits that allows you to create a package that suits your individual needs.
In addition, care and attention is paid to your personal and professional career development as a clinician, providing you with a range of interactive CET events throughout the year and genuine career opportunities across the business.Please click on the following link to apply or if you would like a confidential chat or get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you.